Monday, September 28, 2009

Pre-Amazon

ok. I'm leaving for the Amazon tomorrow. From what I hear, it's a phenomenal experience. Not only is it dreadfully hot and beautiful it could be extremely spiritual. I ask for prayer as the devil has made attacks, both physical and spiritual, on the team every year and also that the Holy Spirit would be ever present in the climax of my stay here in Brazil. The trip will be for two weeks and i'm not sure if I'll be able to access any internet so don't expect a new post anytime soon. I will still be documenting everything that happens. Thank you for all the support and prayers so far!

p.s. See post script from entry #1. Although I'm confident that God will take care of us.

1 comment:

  1. ETHAN!!!! why did u stop posting? well i bet you're busy, so its cool. Miss ya man

    ReplyDelete